Join me every Friday when I run down inspiring links and t’ings. February’s theme is “Beautiful Words”
Previous TFF’s can be seen here.
With Valentine’s Day upon us, today’s The Friday Five is all about Love, Love, Love…..Love, Love.
1. This mural by Miami based artist Jay Shogo says it all!! Don’t you just love how the blue of the sky is the same blue as the top hearts? Me too! See more of Jay’s work here.
2. There’s still time to make this great card for your Valentine.
3. Learn how to say “I Love You” in Sign Language.
4. If you don’t know about Storycorps, you should. This is one of the sweetest love stories I’ve ever heard: “Danny & Annie”. (Kleenex alert!)
5. Advice on love between a father and son: “Nothing Good Gets Away” by Letters of Note.
Happy Valentine’s Day!